Social & Supporters Club Membership
Why wouldn’t you want to be member of the most magically positioned club in Australia? Watch the whales pass, the sun set, and the lifesavers and surfers out enjoying their spectacular surrounding, all while you enjoy a bite to eat or a cold drink out on the balcony with your family friends. By becoming a member here at Currumbin Beach Vikings you will not only discover some fantastic benefits but you will be supporting our Surf Life Saving Family here in Currumbin who have been looking after the local community for over 90 years.
So become a member today and discover how truly magical we really are!
How do I join?
- Simply download & print the Social Membership Form (PFD)
- Complete your details
- Bring it with you when you visit next
- & we will print your card for you on the spot or post it to you
- Or ask our friendly receptionist for a copy of the application form
- If you cannot make it into the club to sign up as member, please email a copy of a completed Social Membership Form, a copy of your Photographic ID & a completed Credit Card Authorization Form to email@example.com
*To qualify for Couples Membership, applicants will share the same residential address.
*To qualify for Seniors Membership, will be over 60 or hold a Seniors Card.
To Renew: Come in and visit reception to Renew your Membership today
To Update your Details: Please email reception on firstname.lastname@example.org with the details you would like to change, along with your name & your membership number
* Having trouble viewing or downloading the PDF? you may need to update or install Adobe Reader.
Consitution & By Laws - Currumbin Beach Vikings Surf Life Saving Supporters Association Inc.
To view the Supporters Association Consitution & By-Laws please click here.