Membership & Club Entry
Social & Supporters Club Membership
Why wouldn’t you want to be member of the most magically positioned club in Australia? Watch the whales pass, the sun set, and the lifesavers and surfers out enjoying their spectacular surrounding, all while you enjoy a bite to eat or a cold drink out on the balcony with your family friends. By becoming a member here at Currumbin Beach Vikings you will not only discover some fantastic benefits but you will be supporting our Surf Life Saving Family here in Currumbin who have been looking after the local community for over 90 years.
So become a member today and discover how truly magical we really are!
How do I join?
- Simply download & print the Social Membership Form (PFD)
- Complete your details
- Bring it with you when you visit next
- & we will print your card for you on the spot or post it to you
- Or ask our friendly receptionist for a copy of the application form
- If you cannot make it into the club to sign up as member, please email a copy of a completed Social Membership Form, a copy of your Photographic ID & a completed Credit Card Authorization Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
*To qualify for Couples Membership, applicants will share the same residential address.
*To qualify for Seniors Membership, will be over 60 or hold a Seniors Card.
To Renew: Come in and visit reception to Renew your Membership today
To Update your Details: Please email reception on email@example.com with the details you would like to change, along with your name & your membership number
* Having trouble viewing or downloading the PDF? you may need to update or install Adobe Reader.
Surf Club & Nippers Membership
The Currumbin Beach Vikings continues to provide a great community service for all age groups in the community & welcomes all members of the public to come and join in the activities and events in the club. We welcome you to become an active member of Currumbin Beach Vikings and help the beaches safer this summer.
Signing in Procedure
On entry to the Currumbin Beach Vikings SLSC, it is required by law that all visitors to licensed QLD clubs produce either a current club members card from any Reciprocal club in Australia or New Zealand (example reciprocal clubs include, RSL, SLSC, Football Club etc) or show proof of their residential addressas shown on either a drivers license, government issued document or passport.
If you are not a member of a QLD club & live outside of a 15km radius from the club you may sign in as a “visitor” upon presentation of your ID.
If you are not a member of a reciprocal club & live within the 15km radius of the Currumbin Beach Vikings SLSC, you will need be signed in as a “Members Guest”. A Currumbin Beach Vikings Surf Club member or an Australian or New Zealand Reciprocal Club member may sign you in. Alternatively you can join as a Social Member.
Being a surf club located right on the beach we have a relaxed yet presentable dress code. We do ask that:
- Footwear is worn at all times while inside the Club. Thongs/flip flops/jandals are OK for men & women, day & night!
- Wet swimwear is not to worn inside the club
- you please discard of as much sand as possible prior to entering the club & do dry off before entering the club (Public taps are available on the northern exterior of the club, at the public bathrooms across the road at Currumbin Juniors as well as at the outdoor shower on the corner of our entry driveway.)
- you are neat and tidy at all times while inside the club
- shirts must be worn at all times
- no facial tattoos are permitted
*We reserve the right to refuse entry at any time
After 7pm each night:
- No Hats & Caps*
- No Singlet or Muscle shirts*
- No Dirty work clothes
*up to managers discretion